Samstag, 2. April 2011

I wish you could hear me

I still remember the very first day. It must have been towards the end of a very cold february.
I was walking down a street, shivering like no other. I can't quite remember where I was going. I do remember though, that I was thinking about how many ways love can grow (three? Damn it).
You told me not to drink poison, not realizing that my poison was you. I'm not even sure if you have realized by now.
I don't think you remember this, even though no time has passed at all... only a few invisible tears that silently fell from my tired eyelids.
What's it to you, right? I wish I'd knew.
I still remember all of it very much. Every second of doing so is a cold wind gently touching my shoulders. Was it you who send it? By blowing a delighted whistle?
Bye bye; I hope you are doing well.
And hello. Are you gone already?

1 Kommentar:

  1. my latin is way too bad as I could give you an imaginary "don't-be-that-melancholic" hug.

    AntwortenLöschen